AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-11317

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3802
    Typical FP response and getting old too, cause this is a rinse repeat of the post you gave me on the FAT CAT thread just recently, where i asked if you could provide me with an updated chart and wave count, i was getting rather dizzy and confused, with all the changes you were making to make your loyal followers happy.

You have a bad memory , I pretty much nailed the TA at the FAT CAT up until 64c, post demerger pump, thought it was absolutely cooked way before then i gotta tell ya , when i saw the bearish engulfing candle , i thought that was a great time to get out and chase better opportunities, one of those opportunities was to substantially boost my holdings in AVZ plus other smokey stocks in my portfolio.

So yeah, whilst i have missed out on 3 bags on the back of the greatest pump i have ever seen in my nearly 30 years in the stock market....eek.pngeek.pngeek.png .... I on the other hand have picked up 9 bags in return within the other exciting stocks in my portfolio, courtesy of the fat cat money, with AVZ being a big winner in that regard along with the FAT CAT sister company !

Considering you are one of the many that follow me around HC like a puppy dog, then you know that to be true...wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3760/3760090-e924aeb9bb6ecb642272fd3016cfd3c3.jpg
    Beautiful exponential wave 3 up dont you think ?

I do believe i called this along with @Freehold, along with many other good calls from 6c, how is your strike at AVZ going ?

Do you think there is more to this run ?

Cant remember one correct call you have made since 6c to be frank, with your latest diversion post being a real LOL., so this is your chance to break the duck....

BTW, does the current sentiment on your post mean you are a share holder of AVZ now ?

The red heart pump brigade will be impressed ..............wont they @Bunn-Wackett ?

Everything is IMO

No financial advice..........ever

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.