AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-11659

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Interesting comment.

I'm gonna repeat the basics of what I said a couple of months ago in reply to somebody else about TA.

It really is NOT some unfathomable dark art only practised by people who are somehow blessed with super skills.

It is just the application of a few simple rules, not always applied too strictly, so that one's own interpretation can be added to what are basically pictures of prices going up and down.

The patterns CAN give a fairly good indication of probability of movement. Sometimes.

The problem for somebody like you on a forum like this is that you are in danger of being impressed by peeps that appear to make it look easy because we appear to know more than you.

Maybe it is. Sometimes.

Easy or not we all make balls ups. Frequently.

My first TA posts on the STT thread were largely ignored, though I do remember a few lols

I read a chart and comments about it 2 hours after I posted (on another stock) ONLY YESTERDAY and to be quite frank am still a little embarrassed about it. What was I thinking?

Interestingly, nobody challenged it which I think reflects their ignorance /lack of confidence.

So please, don't be inhibited from exploring TA, you will not have much competition and will enjoy some great discussions.

All I would say is that you need some structure. I too picked up bits on HC, but until I read proper TA books I did not have enough pieces of the jigsaw to see the picture.

Even now the picture is incomplete, some of what flashpoint posted today is not my thing. EWT, Gann even Fibs I have chosen not to know.

The little that I do know seems to serve me well.

You don't need to know it all
    You can't know it all.

While all of the indicators that I use are based on mathematics, I can honestly say that you can easily do TA with absolutely rudimentary maths skills that we all possess.

You don't need to be a software engineer to use a mobile phone, you just need to be able to read and write, and not necessarily that well.
    You don't need to know how the line is calculated you just need to know what it's movement might mean.

So go grab a couple of books and remember it will not fall into place straight away.

Took me 4 years to have any real confidence, if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

It just needs a little effort guided by books.

Suggest you listen to this guy

A legend

Good Luck if you do give it ago
    Last edited by ptlas: 16/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.