AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-11675

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 854
    Tend to agree, less is more in this aspect. Never jump the gun Untill close as you often see a quick retrace at this end of the market. However, I fully understand everyone’s excitement as it’s been an unreal few months. I mean if you google AVZ it just looks like a straight line up. Something we are all in this end of the market for.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3804/3804458-87dc15a19bd18e8b083dbc73004813a5.jpg

regarding our current SP, i tend to look at AVZ as a great long term buy and hold if you have large chunks of cash lying around. Once ML is given it will make its way to a multiple $$ stock over time once in production. It’s inevitable if you just do the numbers and some conservative PE.

For those in early with smaller amounts put in, we now have the luxury to sit back and enjoy wealth creation over the next few years and beyond. Truly an amazing stock to be looking at 10mtpa, 4 PLS trains and 2 LIOH plants. That’s only the beginning of what’s possible…

If I didn’t have a position in AVZ I would be slowly dipping my toes in, prepared for a drop to buy more if I wanted but having exposure for the years ahead. Don’t get me wrong there will be hiccups, every company has them, but this company is massively derisked at this point and once ML is given it’s all systems go. If you buy in and it falls, I wouldn’t be overly concerned, this is just the start of the lithium industry and I feel in 10-20 years time we will all be extremely happy. As well as the DRC and people of Manono I might add!

Goodluck to all, 2022 should be a great year for AVZ holders again. Personally see AVZ hitting a $5bn market cap by the end of 2022 with production to start in 2023. How it gets there in terms of SP I have no idea, HOWEVER, I can gaurantee it won’t be a straight line.

all imo

keats

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.