AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-11731

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Appreciate your post mate.......top class as usual.

" Not sure if referring to the DOW as a leading indicator is wise "

Well i didnt think i was to be frank, AVZ should be aligned to the GLOBAL X etf, which i believe is the leading indicator for lithium based companies, unfortunately tho, the ole saying " When the Dow gets a sniffle, the ASX gets a cold " is still very much a fact, whether you like it or not ASX fortunes are still very much aligned to the US as is other indexes around the world.

I dont think the NASDAQ has any relevance to mining, so its not even a consideration unless i wanted to invest in BNPL coys etc....IMO

I like to keep ahead of the pack, i like to know what outside influences / trends are going around the world that may effect my investments...short and long term, so happy to share my thoughts with the AVZ family.

I think its common knowledge that i am a trader, that i like to trade the waves and profit at every opportunity, but at the same time i am a long term investor too , 25 years of FA knowledge behind me before i got involved with TA, so i am no mug, I know whats coming, i have said a few times now, that currently TA is a non event, this is a FA event with strong sentiment, i recently topped up, i have now the biggest holding that i ever have had with AVZ , so its just a waiting game now until the jig saw pieces drop.

My investment with AVZ will continue to production and beyond, divvies, the works , its the next Orocobre without the brine, but a handy tin component none the less, AVZ will retire me along with a few other gems .

Hopefully this post gives you a better understanding of what i am about and the long term vision i have with AVZ...........wink.png

First things first tho........that ML needs to drop..........pronto!!

imo
    Last edited by beisha: 21/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.