AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Some of the charting on here is very unique. Firstly the Macro...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Some of the charting on here is very unique.

Firstly the Macro environment is key at the moment. These Macro factors are driving most markets: US monetary fiscal policy, inflation and Jay Powell at the FED tightening their monetary policies ect. Rate markets, Bonds Markets and Money markets have priced in a significant amount of this tightening. Investors are locking in profits and awaiting the FED's next move.

With that said lets have a look at the chart. On the Daily - We have had a retracement to the 0.236 fib level. The Stoch RSI has bottomed out and the RSI is 39 and has ticked up. It would appear that the selling pressure for the moment has subsided. We had a daily close below the EMA ribbons for the first time since June. 21W EMA is at 0.585, this is nice confluence with the 0.236 fib level that is currently holding as support. IMO if we lose the .236 the 21W EMA would be the next target then the .382 Fib. IMOP we don't get that low but buy order are set. Price is currently in a demand zone (grey box). If i was to objectively looking at this chart, I would be long at this point - SL 0.61 (below the .236 fib level) & TP 1.275 (fib extension 1.618) or this is a good buying opportunity. But the market will be driven by the above mentioned Macro factors for the coming months (pending any positive ANNs).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4034/4034933-a03a59e2246dc20d957e42158b9509f0.jpg

On the 4 hour we are holding the 200 EMA. I Would expect this to hold and we should see a bounce. MACD about to cross and RSI at 54. Would love to see a bullish engulfing candle and continuation. I am looking for a bounce and targets upwards of $1.30 in the short term.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4036/4036773-cf007ab6e65bfdb3440ec04c8aa321b6.jpg

These are just my two Satoshis.

Lets go AVZ!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.