AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Last nights trade was about as positive as it could have been...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Last nights trade was about as positive as it could have been and certainly not what we all expected. Remember this was the first US session with the news of Russia war with all the panic selling and fear and it still finished green (very bullish). IMO these last 2 months has been a market correction and last night was likely the correction lows. We might see a retest of last nights lows but I would think that's it imo, and time for the bulls to gradually take over for the next leg up imo imo. The black support line was also of concern as many are thinking recession if it started pushing lower. Many stocks have taken big hits these last 2 months and imo presenting great opportunites.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 8.25.24 am.png

AVZ has held up very well these last two months and if this is the short term bottom I'd like to think it's got a lot more to go in this next phase. Likely inclusion into the asx200 announced 4th of March should see significant up tick in buying. Nigel apparently out of office holidaying in the DRC ready to accept the mining license any day now haha. If you panic sold recently it could be worth re thinking that one.
    All the best holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.