AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-12953

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    I guess I just have to either put up with these disrespectful and aggressive posters here, who seem to have very little TA and charting knowledge, but aren't shy to make unsubstantiated and false claims in order to discredit anyone holding a different opinion to themselves or simply put them on ignore one by one as they come along. They are obviously unable to back up their claims with any evidence.

No big deal to me however it doesn't stop me from stuffing my opinion and if I feel like it charts and chart interpretations down your throats with the assumption that some of least TA educated guys may even benefit from it. That's if they open up their p brains and are willing to accept what is presented in an adult like and as usual educated, respectful and to the point manner.

For everything else you have posters here coming forward with their declarations of high confidence who not only tell you what you want to read, but mainly tell you that they have constructed a coherent story in their very own mind, which they present as fact, but not necessarily is the story as it most probably will unfold. So good luck with those!

Anyway back to what this thread is all about - the charting of AVZ, including the presentation of opinions of all comers and the open, friendly and respectful discussion thereof.

I assume you guys will know and understand what the consequences are arising from what IMCO looks like a bearish flag pattern, as that is what has formed in the AVZ chart and is topped by a somewhat bearish CS. So IMCO closing the gap above, now possibly opens the opportunity for SP to continue on its way down to what I have marked as C ?. You will probable understand what the Fibonacci retracement levels indicate and will notice that there is also a support level indicated and some rising trend lines, which are looking forward to be tested in due course!

FWIW here is my updated daily chart ...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4161/4161852-71907021a4d5891f9122b10753f54c7f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.