AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-12985

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    It is very interesting to read how you all worried about what I say, how I trade, how much money I made and how much one loses if one has to pay tax on the profits. What you should do is worry about the fact that you do worry about me, what I do and how I do it.

Are you guys really that insecure in your own assessment of the stock(s) you are holding that you have to attack me personally by trying to discredit me rather than coming up with well founded arguments based on solid TA and the charting there of? I mean, I even gave you a case to argue for the upside by not only showing what should be a bullish Ascending Triangle, but also its potential SP target near enough to $1.50 over time.

An Ascending Triangle is basically a sign of a stock and the market its in needing time to work through some issues along the way, one of which that clearly comes to my mind is the granting of the ML, another could be the remainder of the funding for the mine and so on. Get that sorted or get your management to get that sorted.
    However while this is going on, you may have to put up with some up and down waves with in the confines/trend lines of the triangle, but please don't make that my problem if you don't understand the pattern or what your stock is currently going through.

Here is quick explanation on the Ascending Triangle pattern which possibly helps you also understand what I was on about when I gave an about price target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.