AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As it happened I charted all of the move from about 2c to...

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    As it happened I charted all of the move from about 2c to $1.995, down to $1.32 and back up. No shitty attitude required just live with the facts of being a LT Holder.

Really?

If I recall correctly, you did no such thing. In fact you did the opposite.

I posted an LTR chart before the fall forecasting the fall back in November. It was modded on the AVZ chart thread.
    It was then modded on the LTR chart thread as being 'off-topic'. You acknowledged that you saw it before it's removal.

The following Saturday, you and I had a discussion, at your instigation, on the LTR chart thread about why you hadn't seen it, (apparently, that was NOT off-topic).

This was despite you using more sensitive settings on your indicators than me.

Go back and check.

You concluded, and I agreed, that this oversight was due to your confirmation bias and I laughed that we were all guilty of CB sometimes.

So you got it wrong, big deal. I'll be the last to criticise when probability doesn't work in a chartists favour for whatever reason.

BUT

Please do not make claims, that are not just erroneous, I use that word generously, but ones that you cannot substantiate and indeed are proven wrong by reading our posts on LTR thread of 13/11/21.

Perhaps this attitude of being better than everyone else and making this thread into something all about you is what gets people's backs up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.