AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-13094

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Thank you. I saw your reply and I much appreciate your qualification on the implication I
    pointed out. I found your comment of "not being proud of it" most admirable.

I seem to recall the two of you having a lot of back and forth about Elliot Wave Theory,
    something I looked into many years ago, when I was still of the belief that there was
    some "holy grail" trading methodology out there, but never used it practically in my
    trading. I remember finding it a little too subjective for me. Perhaps that was just a result
    of a lack of depth of understanding, but I have also seen quite a few respected EWT
    analysts turn out different chart interpretations from each other, something not all that
    uncommon in many TA methodologies & that leaves a lot of room for arguments. That
    does not mean that all of them can work well for the right person.

From my perspective, and despite my deep love for the style of charting I employ myself,
    it is as clear as day to me that psychology and risk management are way more important
    than the form of TA itself. I try as much as possible to post my entries, stop-losses, and
    targets so that people can get a vague idea of what I do and how well it works over time,
    if they choose. I wish I had more time to discuss the trade management aspect of things
    as it plays no small part, but my time is limited and I'm not sure how many real aspiring
    traders even lurk around here. It seems that the majority of visitors to the chat threads
    are punters who are always keen on some confirmation bias.

Personally, I recall having only good interactions with both of you, have no desire to
    get even remotely involved, and wish you both only the utmost success. I sometimes
    think about how there is all the possibility that any two people at odds with each other
    on social media could, in theory, bump into each other in real-life and enjoy each other's
    company despite their differences. Annonymous social media lends itself to levels of
    conflict and modes of interaction (far beyond the realm of trading) that I often wonder
    whether the benefit outways the costs. I hope that nothing I have said here has
    offended either of you.

To quote you: "moving along to the charts":

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4201/4201303-055055f8b1b3a3405f1bbdc59ec441ad.jpg
    A very nice continuation today.
    Volume is currently at around 38m (excluding Chi-X) with still some time in the day, with average
    the volume before the 18/03 bar (that distorts the average somewhat) at around 29m...
    I will be moving my stop up to slightly below the pattern boundary and reducing risk from
    100 basis points to around 45.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.