AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-13137

1. YLJ
    819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4215/4215050-1b8d5412e451aa318ea592aeb1b68719.jpg

First (and more conservative) Target achieved. Provided some resistance for the first few hours of trading, but was surpassed in the afternoon. I'll give it a chance to achieve the next target, but will exit if it cannot hold the 5-days SMA, which should be sitting tomorrow at around 1.185 (I mentioned the relevance of this SMA for me in a recent post here).
    Once a trade has reached this close to a target, I try not to give much back.
    From a pure trading perspective: Powerful experiences are felt more strongly and ingrained deeper in our memories. We tend to remember the major gains from when the price shot through a target better than the less substantial "losses" given back to the market when not taking profit at target levels and price reverses. Often, as with many things in trading, if you do the math on what produces the most returns over time, the conclusion comes out different from what one would have thought.
    GLTA
    Last edited by YLJ: 29/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.