AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Thanks @Haplo I think we're all quite proud of our little (or...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Thanks @Haplo

I think we're all quite proud of our little (or not so little) AVZ baby. It held up strongly against the global and local bourse force (of course).

Technical update as follows:

Moving average: Still proving strong and the 50MA is proving to be a good support level and heading in the right direction.

MACD: Seen better days, but not overly bad. Still above zero line, but would like to see a signal crossover to the upside to validate bullish sentiment

RSI: Still trading mid range, which is good news given the sell off today.

Slow Stoch: Showing bullish signals and increasing momentum

DMI: Neutral signal at the moment...DMI +/- lines (red and green lines) are hugging each other with ADM (white line) still ranging and would like to see it move above 30-40 with bulls in charge. No doubt this will happen over the coming weeks with drill results and other Easter Eggs.

Overall, no strong negative and bearish signals...mostly positive and neutral which shows strength in the stock due to fundamentals, despite rough conditions today.

Well done to those that held on. Potentially more rough sees ahead as most markets as I write this are still trading in the red.

Bodhi_Trader

Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.