AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Goes without saying, but this week was obviously tough for most...

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Goes without saying, but this week was obviously tough for most of us. Personally, I had to sell a significant portion (66%) of my AVZ holdings to go to cash, I am now left with a much smaller position.

Will look to buy back in at a higher price once the short term uptrend is more clearly defined. The long term uptrend is still there.

Moving average: Still respecting the 100 day MA, which is acting a good support for now.

Channel: Blue (support) and Yellow (resistance) lines indicating clear trend channel. 2 x Yellow lines are equal length and trajectory, pointing to a 46c target in March.

MACD: Heading to zero line and below. Negative to neutral.

Slow Stoch: Crossing over the signal line to the upside, which is nice. Positive sign here.

DMI: Bears are obviously in charge this week. Only consolation is that the ADMI (white line) is only at 20 and needs to be above 25 to show a strong trend in either direction.

ATR: I've added this into the chart given the recent volatility. This is now trading higher than historical levels and caused me to sell this week (i.e. breached my tolerance level).

Donchian Channel (purple and blue lines): This week it broke the bottom range of the 10 and 20 Donchian channel, hence adding to my action to reduce position this week.

Whilst the fundamentals are still there and drill results, JORC and Easter Eggs to come over the following weeks/months, I still think there is an opportunity to buy in and out (even if at higher prices), especially given the DOW and US markets (anything can happen tonight).

When we were are 37c, the majority did not expect we'd hit 23.5 c in such rapid time, but this week proved us wrong, hence proving that anything can happen despite our personal hopes and wishes.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Bodhi_Trader

Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.