AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-3000

1. 2,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2102
    The SP was about to fall off a cliff. The MA's have all converged and with the SP trading under the 50MA and lack of news it was about to fall off a cliff. Superb timing of the trading halt has happened. With likely very good news coming from BNBT and Mr Guo's visit I'd expect it to resume on the uptrend.We are long overdue for drilling results and this will help the SP in a positive manner. Note: We have a symmetrical  triangle potentially in play with some serious upside. (Without a turn signal we may have continued in the falling wedge formation or worse. Also it is now a double bottom pattern as well)

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 4.45.51 pm.png

A close up of my indicators. They have both turned and likely the late buying prior to the TH has helped immensely with the TA perspective.
    Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 4.40.47 pm.png

Here is the weekly chart and it has consistently turned on the doji candles and inverted hammer. All potential reversal candles.
    Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 4.59.13 pm.png

And again the heikin ashi is showing reversal potential. Wednesday is the day it will all happen when we come out of TH. I'm quietly confident we will see some upside on good news. Anything can happen in share trading so will wait to see what happens next week
    Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 5.01.07 pm.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.