AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Doesn't seem to have been much of a DCB, not today anyway. It...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Doesn't seem to have been much of a DCB, not today anyway. It would be a nice "Get out of Jail Free" card. In fact, I'm hoping for that.
    P.S Why does it matter who has been selling? Wouldn't it make sense to sell if you bought in at 3, 13 even 23 (in the last case, had you held, you'd have seen a big winner turn into a loser - very bad for the psychology...but still would have lost less, unless justified by a sudden change of heart and now "in it for the long term").

Isn't it the Price Action that's important?

Separately...This stock has almost 1.8B shares outstanding...that's a hell of a lot.
    Not downramping. I bought back in yesterday 19.5c. Not sure how smart that was, given what I said above...bottom picking, I guess...but who can pick a bottom? Probably a flight of fantasy. Obviously not me. Could have got it at 17 today, with some more patience. I should have paid more attention to the August swing hi of 17.5 (which we saw tested today, and is holding, for now.) That would have made more sense.
    But who knows where price will be tomorrow? 16c? I don't. But the evidence indicates this is a falling stock. When will it turn around? When we get evidence.
    It's a highly spec stock, as we know. What else gives a 12 bagger in 6 months? Hopefully the early birds profited handsomely (and weren't overly greedy - unless they "knew" where price was going in which case they'd have suffered massive value destruction). BTW....nobody knows.
    Then the euphoria dissipates, and the hot money moves elsewhere. We've seen it time and time again, esp. in the Li space.
    Don't know if this image will appear - forgot how to do it....
    What does this Chart tell you? I've seen a lot like it, especially in this space
    AVZ - WEEKLY
    View attachment 1083829 View attachment 1083829
    Last edited by wombat53: 02/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.