AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-3586

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    It could be manipulation, algos and insto's.......or you just made a bad investment.

Seriously hold until it pumps up again and sell. Stop blaming mystery conspiracy theories, dont invest what you cant afford to lose.

Personally I think stop sells are for large investments, and blue chips. why you leave yourself open to a flash crash by machines in penny stocks is beyond my comprehension. Worst case put your small investment in the bottom drawer and forget.

GLTAH but seriously this stock and most other penny stocks is a gamble. Just because this one has had a meteoric rise does not make it a fundamentally good investment. It's in a difficult country, poor infrastructure, un-confirmed resource and now has war/ebola, all in a booming resource that is not very rare and could end up in oversupply by the time this starts mining. I hold a few lithium and cobalt stocks but i'll be out of them all by 2020.

Now posting anything negative on AVZ is the cardinal sin on hot copper at the moment, but if you can't see some of the problems here and lose money.......maybe dont blame the insto's.

Congrats to the DT making 9% - anybody who TAKES their profit on this has done well. Sitting on 1300% paper profit IMHO is madness, well done take the money and run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.