AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-3995

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Comparing AVZ to GSW & BIG isn't a fair comparison at all.

Ones is a mining explorer the other two are tech stocks that if you had of traded well could have made you a great return and with stringent trading methods got you out before the trading halt and subsequent retraces.

I've personally been looking for a Lithium play with comparable size and quality with as much interest as AVZ has from china. To date I'm yet to find one, if you have one let me kno thou I'm keen to invest.

I agree going all in on 1 stock is gambling and I personally wouldn't do it either. In saying that when the FA has so many positive movements with road upgrades to the tune of 300 mill signed MOU's and a JORC around the corner I cant help but see the not accurately reflecting the potential. You are right thou the TA is what it is and should be respected. Personally my sell indicator is the candle sticks crossing down on the 2 hour through the 12 DMA.

Finally ill look to accumulate when the TA starts to show a shift in the right direction with volume. Once it fires the run will be sift as I feel there are traders on the side waiting for the same indicator.

BB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.