AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-4859

1. 6,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    @eshmun

Hey Esh,

As discussed.

Wave trend bottom indicator in all with cross overs highlighted by dots & changed candle colour. Has signaled but still below centre. Dojis popping in with the sideways atm as mkt decides. Other posters highlight poss descending tri on the hrly. Poss form there but is on hrly and not too sure properly formed for accepted reaction points. If does play out, then descending tri more often breaks to downside but would be calculated for the hrly target move, not daily.

Have included simple HA with the tri (3 poss but only 1 a maybe imo anyway & if did BO down then maybe target mid / high 6's) on an hrly but also expanded to the daily without trend line changes to see how looks - link to descending tris:

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku....art_patterns:descending_triangle_continuation

Discussion from other night.

Simple with the Hull MA - green / red ribbon through candles (for reversals / swings) / Swing HL look back combination without my changes - red / green horizontal lines - last overriding reaction line extends till reverse occurs. Doesn't define length of trend just poss points off interest. Each swing high or low gets broken as overall trend breaks the resist or supp that forms & SP moves. Hope that makes sense?

AVZ HA Swings Std.PNG

Changes to create step line for boxes from the swing HL - visually I prefer.

AVZ HA Swing Boxed.PNG

Changes to the Hull MA to create background for the swings - red / green coloured area

AVZ HA Swing Boxed Area.PNG

Stripped back with the modded Gann set up

AVZ HA Swing Gann Mod.PNG

All combined

AVZ HA Combined.PNG

D Tri Hrly

AVZ D Tri Hrly.PNG

D Tri Daily

AVZ D Tri D.PNG

Good Fri all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.