AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-4919

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    The chart is clearly bearish on a short-term basis, with potential fluxes ranging from a -3% to a horrendous -37% drop on current prices. However, when I say I've switched to a buy it's due to the combination of the rounding off of the momentum, the momentary hush in volume and the fact that just above this price is where AVZ raised $15M to fund ongoing drilling, gained $13M from Huayou (a company far more in-the-know than any of us), conclusion of tax selling, the imminent JORC announcement, upcoming infrastructure and mining plans/ potential JV/TO etc etc. Take a peep at the FA intermingling with TA, notice the sell the news events.
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 9.44.32 PM.png
    Its nearly inconceivable that this stock doesn't follow its original unhyped bull trend, as its a direction that places the company's foundational support zone on a realistic trajectory, which is one that mimics the general bullish sentiment for EVs and lithium. The little blue, double arrow shows what a BO would look like in anticipation of a JORC at that time - would the market think this price is reasonable? You decide. IMHO we have the grade, the quantity, and the offset credits to mitigate/minimise expenditure costs: Manono 1950's, economical tin mining in the pits before it was purposefully flooded. Notice the rail and rail cart heading out of the pit towards the processing plant. Those are lithium cliffs.
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.30.08 PM.png
    Moreover, it's not as if we are the only mine in Manono and its surrounding tenements. Infrastructure will be offset further by all other mining operations collaborating to maximize the full potential of the region - who knows, in time we might see collaborative funding towards a train line... The road is paid for and being developed (regardless of its necessity in our transport plan, someone sees the value of connecting Manono), the hydroelectric plant is funded with an additional option to go solar+diesel gen and there is plenty of water. Note in this picture the transmission lines and rail connecting to the processing plant and the size of the tailings
    Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 10.28.13 PM.png
    The questions of interest: Are the automakers and battery suppliers willing to source lithium from our region, when other sources are in 'stable' production phases & locations? Will they need to? Is our downstream processing able to show off our immense supply in time to disrupt the global market? Can we scale appropriately to match such a timeline? Will the political instability of the elections affect our operations and our ability to acquire funding after JORC? How so and for how long? This is what I'm openly looking out for in discussion.  
    Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 12.15.33 AM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.