AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-5723

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    It’s bearish because that’s how the Ichimoku charts are for this stock at the moment on all the time scales I follow. If the price action moves above the cloud on any of my charts I alert the forum (if I’ve seen it) and explain that that chart has gone from bearish to bullish or visa versa. If a bullish entry signal is triggered on any of my charts I’ll alert the forum (if I see it) like I recently did albeit a bit delayed (sorry). I did give the exit signal for that trade with enough time to act. It actually occurred the reading day before the JORC announcement coincidentally enough.

It is not easy to on daily or hourly charts to pick reliable buy or sell signals so the more enduring trends are read on the monthly and weekly charts which both remain bearish by my Ichimoku charts and a long way from reverting back to bullish bias. I’m not going to say one of my charts is bullish when it is not.

I might have a bias against AVZ and lithium for all the reasons I’ve explained on other threads but I’m not going to be posting biased information on the chart thread. The charts I follow give their own clear unbiased biases and that’s what I report. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.