AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-6154

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

A world class Chairman, ideally a mining executive that has not bankrupted any companies would ideally step in after some news from AVZ, something to upgrade its value or, just some calendar distance from this capital raise might be enough.

World class if it is to also mean a busy executive and it takes time, I imagine like an organ transplant. Part-time would be easier. Full time however...

One thing is for sure, NF doesn’t want to give to the Chinese. This raise is a bit confusing in light of that but there is also those proposed buy-in of Dathomir and Cominiere %s.

I remember reading somewhere in HC Dathomir would likely first to be moved on, but that has not happened to date, you’d think Dathomir would just sell to Ruiyou or Ruihua (CATL), no? Why shack with Tantalex?

So this dot joining could indicate there’s no coherent collusion among Chinese entities. One could argue Dathomir is more Congolese than Sino anyway.

So those proposed buy-ins % could also indicate JV parties believe in AVZ’s progress and its intentions to make the best value for the project and for the people of manono. That, I should add is very important for any ‘world class executive’ to see a positive future in manono, because there are many instances of poor management affecting rapport with communities. So, far I see excellent rapport with manono locals and that also makes it attractive to recruit mining related professionals.

The buy ins, if people want to join dots in the war room, also suggest how a strategic investment could happen, no? I am not expert on all this however. But here to discuss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.