AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi Scrubba' - I tend to agree mate about being locked out with a...

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Scrubba' - I tend to agree mate about being locked out with a TH and have doubled my holding before the recent rises thank goodness.

If the resource is proven to be as big as most think it will be, then IMO a 12c to 15c share price in a reasonably short time frame is a reasonably assumption. After that of course we may see one or more big Chinese sharks begin circling and that would certainly put the cat amongst the pidgeons.

We have seen all too often that company directors over promise and under-deliver and only time will tell in our case but the major factor on all of our sides is the world wide growing momentum concerning the need for Lithium in the EV and domestic/commercial markets - it is truly astonishing where the Lithium industry is headed at least for the foreseeable future and AVZ may well have centre stage with regards to Lithium 'in ground'.

Lets hope we see an incredible share price run after glowing assay results - very, very exciting financial time ahead I hope with AVZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.