AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-7056

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    .huh....got modded cool.png...any let’s have a look; "Your chart is useless"...........big statement with nothing to back it up; Would you like me to come over to your beloved stock and state the following FACTS.........wink.png

I actually find LTR announcements useless, no indication in MRE JORC tables of iron oxide, (limited metallurgical studies alone don’t count for perspective), only 17MT measured category resource, means PFS a long way off, but most eyebrow raising is, LTR slagging off about first movers having MICA issues when LTR has NOT ONCE this year indicated it’s MICA content !!! eek.png

Unlike A40 that coughs up “low level” mica in its geology, and because LTR the company says its lithium project geology is similar to A40 and Mt Marion. And which is closer to LTR tenements??....Yep, A40, aka mica containing resource that LTR slags off at whilst not disclosing yay or nay of it has mica in its deposits!?

Bad boy LTR learning all the tricks from first movers including non-disclosure of MICA content....Good luck separating yourself from the WA pack while omitting AVZ manono from your last corporate presentation what.png , a MRL trick you’ve learnt....how many of these lithium runners have we seen to date where the market went nuts, only for the wheels to suddenly fly off.

do you remember LITs 1.8% grades it was dishing out ‘ Ore-sorting product was found to be of grade 1.6%-1.8% Li20’

lol, ......mica mica everywhere.

Maybe be it’s time we pay a visit over to the LTR threads and provide our opinion.

have you asked Tom Goyder if they’ve found any Mica ?

https://finfeed.com/small-caps/mining/lithium-australia-identifies-abundant-li20-micas-lepidolite-hill/

Last edited by Obe wan: 30/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.