AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-7063

1. 1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    ps don't know why this post didn't tag orioions post re AVZ chart?????
    I think that's a big call, (6.5c by end of the week) bold call even orionwoo, I tip my hate to you and hope you are correct.
    The quarterly I guess was inline with probably what most thought would be the case, especially giventhat the cash burn was as good as could be expected at this time.

The animated video presentation was a bonus and gets a thumbs up from me, I also think its a great tool for AVZ investors here who often have to explain to newbies or some of the silly posters that come here and (often bait imv) ask the same really often stupid questions over and over again clogging up the threads can now be pointed to the company's new animated video presentation of where we see ourselves going.

On the current SP thou, as much as I think the SP should be at least double what it is presently (and of course don't trust me as I'm biased being I guess regarded as a long term holder) I think the penalty we are currently paying with a low SP, as outlined in some of my previous posts, has less to do with how far we are quickly moving away from being just an 'explorer' to becoming a 'miner' as many of the piece's that make up this transition have been aptly detailed/mentioned by many of our savvy posters on a regular basis in the past.
    I think the current capping of the SP at this time makes sense because the fear for most investors thinking about joining the party can probably do the math and say (regardless of NF reporting he probably wont require another CR as we are funded to, or around or near DFS) is in my judgement 'at best' a 50/50.

Of course it goes without saying, that if some positive 'game changing' announcement drops before the funds burn to much lower level, then imv its off to the races and AVZ could un coil like an over wound spring and possibly double, or even triple in a very short space of time. So I can understand the many posts that are constantly saying get in early! don't risk waiting, NFs and AVZs problem is he previously miss led investors over the previous CR, if NF is of the belief as I am that a healthy SP is infact important 'at all times' the he needs to do more in convincing the market that he is a man of his word, that the current funds will deliver a completed DFS. I'm still not sure at this time.

In the mean time, back to the pip traders to move the SP at there will.

jstmythts

Last edited by Super yacht: 31/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.