AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-8066

1. 4,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    I really don’t give a Hoots arse about the share price on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

What I care about is the share price in two years time. I’ve read all the posts but not convinced yet all this shit will work look after our share holders interests.

Can somebody spin an approach that is readable to the masses? There seem to be many opinions and many avenues of discussion at this stage. Both sides carry weight and I for one are interested to hear all sides.

If indeed WA mines have lobbied this and been successful is is a sad state of affairs. I’m not sure this is the case but hopefully the dirt is caught in the not so transparent sieve next week.

I also believe the relationship that Nigel and some of the localised team have may well manage to deal with the forecast fallout.

Food for thought in an extraordinary period of time, the way the world operates will never be the same again.

Never again will the opportunities arise again to invest in stocks vital to the worlds future. Many have been beaten down to a hearts beat of death.

Many of these hard ridden stocks will rise again. Big Oils interests and holders are not as daft is some would believe. They are all gradually diversifying their holdings, no more evident than Aramco,

For those that take the time to read the news, research a little harder it’s obvious that there is a motive at hand. Who thinks the US$400 billion current and ongoing investment in EVs and Dolar technology if a fluke?

Who believes these behemoths of technology in our world are oblivious to where the world will end up.

We have all seen Hydrogen bend down to its knees as far as personal travel goes, it’s toast even though it was floated as alternative for some time.

lithium is still the key and resources like Manono are likely to rewrite the history books.

I just hope we are all here to see it.

Best wishes to all.

I’m pretty hammered so I hope I made some sense there somewhere!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.