AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-9876

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    agree @beisha wrt release timing... there's 3 crap times to release which everyone is aware of I.e (1) end of June (2) bang right in tight against Christmas break holidays ( yes we announced bang on it ) and (3) those open days between I'm as and NYE... All absolutely shithouse timing zones where volume is fractional.

Only thing good about the ’timing’ of AVZ realise (considering it's positivity ) is that it does give focal absorption time, as many other companies wouldn't actually release at this time if they could avoid it; also of course, the Chinese don't take much time off over Christmas and the likes of Yibin may well have been winded by the Gangfeng OT... So whilst we are feasting and sleeping ; the likes of Yibin maybe thinking it's time to click the top of the pen.

Retail traders also have the attention span of goldfish and easily distracted and lured and invested by the latest tweet...hence why I think those big-block sells from 12c up to 15c could become fair game for the first time by profs, as the retail traders run away into the sun chasing the last tweeted dream when the market reopens and have forgotten about the AVZ news

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.