AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ chart, page-9879

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Agree 100%.

There are too many tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists here on HC.

Negotiations are protracted at the best of times. Yet, some posters here would have us believe AVZ timed it all to make the announcement just before xmas. What nonsense. They made the announcement when they concluded negotiations (as required by law), which happened to be just before xmas, for no reason other than that's how long it took.

Some people here need to loosen their tin-foil hats a bit. Its cutting off the blood supply to their brain. The risk is, they'll take an occasional ego hit, because they'll have to blame outcomes on their own choices, rather than some shadowy third party. But in the long run, taking responsibility for your own life-situation (rather than blaming scapegoats for example), is actually liberating.

For example, when a SP tanks the moment I bought it, I accept responsibility for getting my timing wrong. Its no one else's fault but mine. Doing that means I learn, and reduce the risk of repeating the mistake. Sure, blaming so called third parties protects a fragile ego. But doing so only leads to a downward spiral.

Every time I read about cappers and mkt manipulators it just makes me cringe. All these posters do is scare away people by making us look like nutcases. I wish they'd stop it.
    Last edited by redapplecarts: 27/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.