AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Cob 18/10Two very similar rectangles, with no sign of price...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3720/3720218-ade289c7a8d478bc8b0f7ea2eae1f36c.jpg
    Cob 18/10

Two very similar rectangles, with no sign of price pulling back to EMAs or rising.

In the absence of news or pumping (and maybe that's not on after the recent rise), a gentle drift towards EMAs, gaps and maybe beyond is expected.
    That occurred and continues and not only is no reason for alarm but is perfectly normal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3720/3720239-c6c786f64e6466ecd2de2d38918957b1.jpg
    We move on four days. For some reason the data from 21 Oct. is missing. Go figure.

Falling through shorter EMAs into my 'value zone'.

I topped up Friday, not prepared to wait for possible/probable further falls or the gaps.
    Had a few extra $$ and don't have time to watch the movements closely. All in.
    Sometimes one can be too clever waiting, though I hope the poster with an order at 28c gets it hit.

This chart will drift as far as retail allow and is now 100% dependant on whether AVZ is a leaky ship, I think we all know the answer to that one, and pumping.

The question re-further falls is essentially about whether retail can be shaken out in a rapidly closing time window.

If my ML timeframe is fairly accurate (big if), then we still have time for at least one more pump.

Anybody buying into that should be cognisant of the congestion 34-35c. If you look at the value by price in the second chart it is noted on the left.
    It noticeably increased over the four days.
    That would probably significantly slow any movement that wasn't the real deal.
    I don't like buying breakouts but in this case, if I was looking to enter, would wait until that area was cleared.

Was just a bit of weekend homework to keep me on my toes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.