AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The 'Ruben'/ 'Brazil' translation is, I assume, a Hanzi error....

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    The 'Ruben'/ 'Brazil' translation is, I assume, a Hanzi error. i.e a Chinese character translation error.

Obviously, the idea that this had been happening for a while is disconcerting to the market. Whether a material announcement needed to be made is anyone's guess without knowing more about the issue before the court.

Agreed it's what the judiciary system of the DRC think is what matters. I suspect that someone paid off a corrupt judge at a provincial level and it will be fixed once it reaches a higher court/jurisdiction (obviously I have no evidence to back this up just an absolute shot in the dark). That's why I mentioned the last bit...

"I would suggest that the the 'DRC General Inspectorate of Judicial and Penitentiary Services' and 'DRC Minister of Justice' will take a look at this and reprimand Cominaire for breaking the Dathcom contract and also selling their share in Dathcom at such a ridiculous discount (see other posts about how much)."

To me it seems as clear as day which way a decision of this nature would go given the available evidence, but then again, do we have all the available evidence? Are the government (read federal) supportive off this project?

IMO, we don't have all the evidence yet (have to sit tight). Secondly, the federal government is in support of AVZ and also western business in general (over Chinese given recent sentiment towards them in review of Kabila era contract). All IMO though. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.