AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ - Could have 18mt of contained Lithium Oxide (Li2O)

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    A picture contains a 1000 words.

Thought I'd put up a revised bubble chart to give some idea of the potential size of the new AVZ exploration targets in terms of estimated contained lithium oxide (Li20)  and compare them other prominant players in the hard rock lithium arena.

Below is a chart showing the AVZ exploration target, both lower and upper ranges,  expressed as "contained Lithium Oxide (or Li20) in millions of tonnes" assuming of course that AVZ are able to "Jorc up" the stated targets by drilling.

It gives you some kind of reference as to the sheer scale of the potential at AVZ's Kitotolo/Manono deposit.

1a.png

Table of Data

1.png

NOTE: AVZ's upper target is bigger than all the rest put together.  Interesting to note that if you add up the contained lithium from all players shown in the graph above excluding AVZ it comes to  16.13 Mt.  AVZ Upper target has a contained Li2O tonnage of 18mt so more than them all added together.

So question is what value should a stock such as AVZ have given it "could" have a bigger resource than the 15 other players combined as listed above.?

PS: Ive attempted to update the Jorc numbers of the players listed but if any are incorrect them let me know and I'll change them
    Last edited by Freehold: 13/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.