AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ could Satisfy World Lithium Demand

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    As other knowledgeable posters have said here, such as pcaruso brine will not be able to meet the lithium supply needs for the electric vehicle/energy storage revolution. That is why the Chinese are trying to secure hard rock assets such as AVZ. We should be talking about an undersupply and not an oversupply of lithium. On the brine oversupply Morgan & Stanley have been thoroughly debunked with their predictions.

Go HERE(click on blue) where with evidence I debunked Morgan & Stanley predictions, and have analysed why hard rock can be preferred rather than brine to meet the demand for lithium in the Electric Vehicle/Energy Storage revolution, and why AVZ can be the prime source of hard rock to meet this demand! This may be interesting information to old and any new investors, the latter who I believe may come aboard AVZ this week given what we are expecting.(see below)

POST EASTER WEEK-AVZ

Should be an exciting week for AVZ. I would think possibly a compilation of drill results with possible investment announcements after BNBT(battery maker) and its Chairman visited the Manono site. Will they make a move? JV?Off-take? TO?...and will their decisions and our drill results act as a catalyst for decisions to be made by the goliath battery material making companies we have MOU's with, Tianci and Greatpower? Will CATL(whale battery maker) who have had negotiations with ML/Airguide and have had their transaction team visit Manono be forced to make a move before their IPO around mid-year(expected AVZ's JORC) to secure their long term lithium supplies? How will the huge Chinese investment institutions react to the visit of such an important Chinese figure, the Chairman of BNBT to Manono? That is not to mention North American, European and Australian institutions and retailers.

I believe we are still very much undervalued and it is not too late to take a position before AVZ really takes off!

Interesting and exciting times for AVZ holders!

AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.