AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ DFS.

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Good morning all.
    Thanks again to @elphamale for your views on the much anticipated and delivered DFS.
    This new thread is to move forward from the negative Nellie's who's agendas are never clear and quite frankly, need zero oxygen as they attempt to cloud and confuse the uninitiated.
    A single of many positives to come from a pandemic lockdown is having time to digest the full and comprehensive DFS Nigel Ferguson, the AVZ team along with many outside companies that have contributed towards bringing a clearer understanding of the best paths to a long and prosperous future for many.
    My emotions while reading the DFS were at times, perplexed, and ranged from incredibly excited through to feeling doubtful. The several hours of heavy reading (getting my limited understanding of the enormous task ahead for AVZ to deliver their product to the world markets)
    This is not a small player wanting to supply a market from a safe westernised jurisdiction with all the comforts of well established infrastructures like roads, rails electrics and ports.
    AVZ is a company with many more responsibilities than just mining in the DRC and are fully committed to "uplifting" the social well-being of the people in the region and towns close to the proposed mine we call the Manono monster and all who have an on going association with this world class, tier one, lithium hardrock resource.
    Building new social programs to uplift the living standards for all in the region is a huge task in its self.
    It is absolutely mind boggling all that needs to be achieved in the short, medium and long term but AVZ are up to the challenge.
    Initially, soon after reading the 163 page report I had doubts about whether or not this would get up let alone the financing aspects, but after two days to let the plethora of inputs required for AVZ to go mining sink in and percolate in my thoughts I believe this company is well suited to the task.
    The management have extensive experience in African mining and understanding of local politics and social knowledge.
    Its no easy task to sell a proposal such as this but when you have 20% of the worlds hardrock lithium resources in one place on the dawn of a new age of transportation fuel, of the highest quality with the least deleterious matter and some handy Tin credits to boot... it's a no brainer.
    The large Capex sounds scary when looking at all that needs to be done but given time we will look back and think, this investment into a cleaner future and more prosperous and an upwardly mobile DRC region was but a small price to pay.
    GLAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.