AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ direct S&P ASX 200 inclusion March 2022, page-148

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    So the market values an operation with the stability and proven ability of PLS. Considering the resource estimate of PLS, imagine what AVZ can become with proven stability and performance over time.

This focus on "market trust and reliability" has to become our goal once we are up and running. A lot of people doubt AVZ simply because of where the resource is - AVZ have done well so far, but need to continue to prove to the market that being in the DRC is an advantage, rather than a disadvantage:

- No other comparable Li2O resource in Africa.

- No other provider in the global market able to apply such economies of scale as AVZ, with immediate access to a relatively low cost of Labour.

- Potential to have the only battery grade refinement process in Africa. Imagine, walking into a room being the only corporation in Africa (which is closer to Europe) able to supply SC6.0 on demand in a fully refined form, without the need for further processing.

- Imagine being able to buy large, lower quality local resources to blend with our Manono product to increase total SC6.0 resource export over and above what is on site in Manono.

- Imagine opening an online "lithium export package builder" online, in which customers can "mix their own blend" and custom order different grades of lithium online, with perhaps an auction system similar to what PLS has - I advocated for PLS to do this somewhere around 18 months prior to it happening.

Secretly, I sometimes ponder if my small voice in a large ocean was heard on this forum re: online auctions for spod, and helped to make something special happen there with Ken and co. I would love so much for AVZ to become as big as, or an even bigger success than PLS. I would love to someday visit Manono and see what we have all done, not only for ourselves but for a country used and abused by the world for hundreds of years. It is time to grow together. Joining the ASX200 recognition we will soon step up to much bigger things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.