AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ investing, page-3

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    My thoughts on investing with AVZ:
    Firstly, I atlas iron down from 40c and I bought a small parcel in MUS at 16c so I might not be an expert on investing, but I can say that I haven't had any problem holding avz since I bought in 10th aug mainly due to comments from wilson, massarade, scrubroad and others

I understood that if I bought in soon enough, and it rose far enough, then it won't matter if it comes back down. For example, MUS recently fell 75% but people that bought in in august haven't lost anything and people that bought in in may are still in the money (barely).

So with AVZ and how best to invest here, in past months I didn't feel safe to keep on buying-in and averaging-up so I've been investing in other stocks in the mean time, but my investment strategy was the same, is just a buy & hold, wait & see, and it has played out very well so far across AVZ, PLS, GXY, 4CE, LPD, BXB, AGY, and ASN which are the only reason why my portfolio is in the green.

Since mid October AVZ has been the best performing share I hold. But I feel safer about PLS and GXY , you probably will think that my investment strategy then is to diversify across all three, but actually I bought into them first, and then afterwards bought into AVZ to expose my investment portfolio to a greater degree of growth potential, so my interest in AVZ as an investment was playing to its greater risks and rewards, and I feel okay about that and felt okay to hold it right through the weeks it was red by quite a bit because of those two things: it is only a small part of my portfolio, and its part & parcel of its intended purpose of a higher risk higher reward stock, that it will go up and down more, so the downs are expected and not and issue when they come around just wait them out for it to go up again, if the whole things a write off then you win some you loose some.

I chose AVZ in particular because of what sounds unique and special about it (worlds largest, rich tin & tantalum, that the area was already studied and mined in the past - for the tin content, et cetera).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.