AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Manono's Ownership, page-32

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    ft and drc have to step up here and sort otherwise drc ain’t getting any closer to west IMO. And I believe that’s were they want to go . I take no comfort in believing sneaky behind the scenes stuff has always been in the plan and here you go . And this includes the short attack .
    I have had stock in suspension before but never in the hands of a skilled and competent team headed by NF who has my complete confidence . Please don’t worry here folks as I can tell you NF is well placed and aware and connected to deal with this .
    This will conclude quickly and we’ll for Avz IMO. It may even have been a muscle flex and thrown bones may be the only expected outcome . Might also just be a nose-in tactic , arm twisting tactic. We need a company like zijiin to blitz this anyway as does all “stakeholders” . Three years is bollocks and no stakeholders will wait for that (drc and Catl).

if NF just waived (which he won’t ) then we are still worth $1+ at 36% guys so chill . But this is a minimum . So as someone said don’t worry or panic . Let this two year festering boil be lanced once and for all ( perhaps always was in the pipeline at the 11th hour) and let the show finally start in the coming weeks , maybe a month or two .

I have seen NF fend off worse than this when we were at 4c and weak as a kitten . We are now in a position of great strength and this has led to these desperate (hand-revealing ) tactics at the 11th hour . Disgraceful and a reminder of what FT is facing .

but as I say . This maybe needed to play out as part of jockeying for who does what and getting this all going . AVZ can’t lose here . Catl need our 26% and Catl can’t let zijiin threaten that . It only takes 260 million from another player and Catl could be out and that ain’t gonna happen IMO.

Expect this to resolve soon and favourably .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.