AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Near Term Furture, page-10

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Airguide are a shareholder, and are entitled to lump their holdings with whoever no? If you look at the confidence on ‘the bird’, it’s not hard to tell and look at the timing, with a contract expiring....

As holder, may I suggest reserve your judgment as you can’t be sure whether a HTO is in best interest or not, but think for a moment, the last capital raise; the floating floor price generated a lot of anger and distrust going forward.

Then, there’s the world class Chairman Question. My HK taxi driver just chuckles and says AVZ could most likely be back over 10cps with the interest for that role.

But then if you recall recent announcement from AVZ, they are advancing talks RE interested parties. Which may mean they don’t need a stellar tier one Chairman to sell the resource. But next question is, ok, if they have strong interest, can management based on last CR be trusted to pull it together nicely for shareholders? To be honest confidence is low. But here’s another way at looking at this, no one knows for sure what led to that very poor CR happening. Have ‘the Chinese’ played Airguide and played AVZ management? Every time a non Chinese interest pops up and Airguide have something better, and it doesn’t happen, then, Congolese elections and then let’s say, some cost over-runs managing the manono project + Cominiere payment needs led to emergency?

Who to believe, ‘sitting in a taxi’ with AVZ one side and AG the other side, saying who took the wrong turn and misread the map?

Egos are at play when that happens.

Think, if this is a HTO, then think of it as an insurance policy against the capacity of executive managment to execute.

May be they can execute? And that’s the doubt on AG, do they have they have the stomach to wait and see if the AVZ management can pull through with a strategic investment that can neutralise this likely HTO scenario? The answer seems to be no. I think we will find out next week what’s what.

And in my view, that long time confidante to Airguide, watch him closely on the bird, if he supports any HTO price, it’s probably because, if he doesn’t it could be worse for shareholders that don’t agree to HTO price, that is, you get less NOT more for each share. That’s the nature of a hostile it appears.

If AVZ cab is going down the road of HTO, the only thing that can save it now is probably funding, but check out the trolling:

Don’t you find it weird Dave Gagnon now clearly a CATL muppet, (ruihua shell invested in TTX) pops up with interest in hydropower? First tailings, with no clear conclusion on executing any interest. Now this hydro....Piana Mwanga. It may not be real just another promotional stunt but, surely there is haggling I’ve AVZ Power getting rights the the hydro. Chinese would be sweating.

My bet is if this is a HTO, lithium Plus (CATL linkable) are behind it. But it’s just my guess. May be CATL executives just want some fun holding AVZ shares for ‘one bag’??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.