AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Near Term Furture, page-50

1. 3,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12488
    Unfortunately their drill hole was a bit of a dead rubber.
    Veiny, vertical in granite. I garner from the lack of follow up info and sampling that the Li content was poor. (See 4ce announcements for similarity.).

Additional you'll see in the attached image they were drilling right on the skirts of their licence. You can see where the anomoly get's real juicy on the other side of the fence. And guess who owns that. AVZ of course. Then further to the north-east you can see the manono peg.

They subsequently went to great length to secure the tailings on AVZ's tenements. 0.5-1% at approx 100mT. Wouldn't have thought it to be a course of action if the results were good.

On the tailings, i downloaded the last 4 months of company updates from TTX. So far all they have accomplished is organizing a general meeting. lol. Clearly no interest in sub 1% grades...

IMO, whomever swoops in on AVZ will likely do the same with TTX and secure the tailings.
    Great feedstock for blending with that +2% grade at carrier to commission a plant on. Mining cost for the tailings = $0

SF2TH
    Capture - TTX.JPG
    Monthly reports from TTX

CNSX_Form_7_-_Mar_2019_Monthly_Progress_Report - TTX.pdf CNSX_Form_7_-_Feb_2019_Monthly_Progress_Report - TTX.pdf CNSX_Form_7_-_Apr_2019_Monthly_Progress_Report - TTX.pdf CNSX_Form_7_-_Jan_31_2019_Monthly_Progress_Report - TTX.pdf
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 02/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.