AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi all, below map was just posted from the company down the road...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Hi all, below map was just posted from the company down the road "where the Company’s geological team observed spodumene in the pegmatite and previously collected rock chip samples that returned high-grade lithium mineralisation." And they are currently undertaking an "Exploration program aimed at determining the length and width of strike extensions of the pegmatite, which is open in all directions and is considered to potentially extend for several kilometers along a regional NE-SW trend".

The assumption here clearly that same pegmatite runs through corridor shown below.

Do any here have details regarding the land to the NE and SW of AVZ's holding? Or know if any other extensive drilling has been done in the area? Curious particularly on the SW side as current AVZ activity hotspots don't appear to extend that far south, trying to figure out if some initial drilling was done down that way earlier on and found nothing? Or just nothing deemed viable in comparison to the other two hotspots?

Is it possible that the AVZ pegmatites also continue into the SW area of their holding? If not, is it still therefore possible that similar pegmatites could be observed in those holding outside of AVZ and along this same corridor?

I understand the corridor is not just one long consistent slab of resource, as evidenced by the 'gap' between the two main AVZ pegmatites, but unsure to what extent distance 'gaps' in a corridor is considered 'normal.

Any insights would be appreciated. For me, I am both curious for DD on the Kitotolo Project (or any other landholders on this corridor) as well as the potential further resource in SW area of AVZ's holding which could, in time, further add to the resource size of AVZs golding.

4CE map.png

Cheers,
    Z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.