AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Peer Transparency, page-136

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    if Nigel Ferguson is saying ’2 years’ ; AVZ need to move with funding very soon indeed.

There's going to be circa 6 month long lead time items of plant that will need to be ordered ; wet season comes into play, most likely a 12 month construction program; another issue is the road into Manono another issue is the current lithium and world markets.

They can't order jack without cash in the bank and circa 30% deposits paid. We are moving towards wet season which kicks in in October; this will halt road construction ; we hear that the road will be in by end of year; personally i don't believe that; you can't construct roads when it's pissing rain, layman - too much moisture ; the small particles get washed out, large particles slip over one another, compaction is crap; they’ll need to drop spades In a few weeks and up into mid December as these are washout months.

From where the road is now; I think it will be around March before the road into Manono is of an acceptable upgraded conditional to take on heavy plant. In March and April the rain actually picks up again from a Jan , Feb, lull before it heads into dry season; i reckon it's around April when AVZ need to start moving gear towards Manono; we are basically in September now; i reckon long lead items would need to be getting ordered October / November of this year in order to get long lead processing plant hauling into Manono to meet the opening of the dry season window, completion / acceptable road upgrade. You really only have around 5-6 months of a construction window in that area working on structural steel before rain and particularly lightening is going to close the project up for around 4 months; steel and lightening really ain't a good mix.

If AVZ don't pull funding off within the next two months... I reckon we’ll only have gear landing into manono hard up into next dry, then a 4 month shut down for weather and a clammer to try and get things constructed from around April 2021 with a completion / commissioning 12 months later he April 2022.

If AVZ want 2021; they’ll be needing to secure in the coming weeks.....finance in the current environment will be hard to achieve ; if they do strike a good term deal from a funders, considering the current environment it would prove, (if what many here believe,) that Manono is a number of cuts above the rest; it would certainly be a beacon of confidence blowing a hotcopper keyboard warrior doubters away as their own lithium favorites head towards the dirt.

Current environment certainly is a concern; I believe AVZ need to strike a deal now; I think a deal now would achieve that 2 year program; I'd also prefer the deal landed now rather than Donald bringing the whole house down and stirring up more unfavorable terms from funders.

Last edited by Obe wan: 25/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.