AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I’m unsure why sljasx didn’t ask where I sourced the 0.4% as...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681

I’m unsure why sljasx didn’t ask where I sourced the 0.4% as part of a suite of “mean concentrate” “penalty” “deleterious elements” discovered in the 2018 metallurgical testing

A point is reached if you are not satisfied with the company’s interpretation of its commissioned report then seek guidance from the company, as they are responsible for the reference to “mean concentrate” of iron oxide at 0.4% and would therefore know how they derived that data point from the Nagrom report 2018 (linked in start of this thread.

A really clear appraisal of what’s in a SC, is in the export material safety dats sheet document for a PLS shipment. There you’ll find the complete chemical breakdown of the product. Something lithium companies just don’t seem keen to expose to the public gaze

AVZ commendably does just that as per Nagrom’s testing and releases the data, and conclusive information.

So, what would premium be in Huayou’s mind? I hazard a guess it’s at a technical grade level likely stalking a <0.5% target specification. Again it really depends on what process circuits AVz installs to go from 1.25 to 1 to 0.5 to 0.2% for iron oxide recovery, in this instance.

Huayou obviously are hunting for premium and thinks it’s with AVZ manono.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.