AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

No the announcement didn't ...show me the statement that says or...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    No the announcement didn't ...show me the statement that says or hints at a stranded resource ...

Heres what they said.

"...AVZ understands to need to investigate land transport options to ports to establish the most
    reliable, quickest and most cost-effective means of moving product from Manono to
    international end user customers.

To this end an internal study is considering three basic land to port transport routes. These
    are:
    • Manono to Dar es Salaam Port in Tanzania;
    • Manono to Lobitu Port in Angola; and
    • Manono to Durban Port in South Africa.

The most cost effective, and reliable means of transporting the concentrate via these routes
    will consider road, river and rail carriage means. Border crossing plus the ability to back haul
    mine site consumables will also be considered. AVZ anticipates the freight costs to port may
    be a significant operational cost and warrants due consideration of options prior to progressing
    into the feasibility study stage.

Gaining all weather road access from Lubumbashi to Manono is another component of the
    transportation infrastructure. This work is being conducted by third parties introduced by
    Dathomir Mining Resources SARL, one of AVZ’s joint venture partners. A total of US$285
    million has been committed to road infrastructure and commenced rehabilitation of the final
    section of road from near Mumbolo to Manono which is approximately 256km long. Completion
    of the rehabilitation is expected in 2020, with the first stage works providing all weather
    rehabilitation of bridges and unsealed road to Manono by 2019 followed by sealing the road
    for its entirety.

AVZ is committed to moving ahead with the Manono Lithium Project and will keep the market
    updated as to the outcome of the transport study. ..."
    Last edited by Freehold: 05/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.