AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

fantastic timing on expected day of announcement to drop a short...

1. 13,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    fantastic timing on expected day of announcement to drop a short report and hit the rumoursphere by Boatman Capital

provide compnay minutes that claim the first 5 percent acquired by AVZ was of  shares loaned out actually from government to a party that tried unsuccessfully in 2017 to claim the rights AVZ purchased from the DRC -  Apparently this party was lend some shares from the DRC, I assume lent to Dathomir who sold them to AVZ.

Here I was thinking if you lent shares out and on sold them (shorted them ) , you are possible to making the lender whole, usually you have to go into the market and buy them,,,the end party who bought them just doesn't say , ok here you go,  ill give them back to you so you can given them back to the lender no problem,,,thats not how shorting works... but that is  another issue

Anyway, just goes to show you how incredibly valuable this resource is imo that such reporting and information goes nuts acriss social media

Also interesting the value of AVZ, is called into question by Boatman , AVZ with it controlling interested in Dathcom, the JV company that controls Monaro, is compared to a minority interest supposedly illegally acquired from the DRC government , if Z buys for 33 then AVZ value of 2.5BLN  "something doesn't add up,",,,

wow, is that how value legally acquired majority stakes and incite short sales?  compare them against ridiculously discounted illegally acquired ones that are under investigation?

Anyway,,

lets look at a resent claim made by Boatman Capital in relation to a coal company being spun off by Anglo American listed on the London stock exchange.

Boatman reckon its worthless boatman says this may be worthless.JPG

Ok,,
    ,nice assertion,
    BOATMAN Capital reckon Thungela Resources is probably worthless as per a massive report dropped just before its spun off into the London Stock Exchange

Lets look at the stock chart since the report dropped and the worthless company started trading

boatman may be worthless.JPG
    yeah well lucky I didn't buy into that report.

Meantime , suspension continues,,,,interest charges for shorts continues to compound in value.

Just have to wait to hear from the company and see if the DRC can progress resolve the matter in a timely fashion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.