AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

For anyone that did not click the Bloomberg link of the Boatman...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4360/4360131-964e75e1e4fde1bfe18e257d112b0329.jpg

For anyone that did not click the Bloomberg link of the Boatman report as mentioned by
    @Obe wan, you probably should. And save a copy.

@Obe wan thank you, you have identified a link I have been looking for over the past 2 weeks - this confirms Huayou has continued interest in manipulating outcomes for AVZ at Manono.

it leads to Fang Qixue "George", current Vice Chairman/VP, Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co Ltd and forner (until Dec 2019) board member of Zijin Ming Co Ltd. Why his details are posted at the bottom of a short report that poses itself as unbias is a mystery but I would suspect at clear error by the publisher. I hope the AVZ lawyers save this and take action against Boatman and potentially Huayou for this once we have our ducks in a row with Zinjin. Would Fang Qixue aka "George" deny involvement in the provision of information for or assistance to produce this report?

Why the #2 shareholder in the company holding 6.14% of company shares (216,615,79 valued at AUD$169M) would be linked on a short report I cannot answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.