AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ roadshow, page-180

1. 8,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I answered that already......because I'd prefer to just look at the mining portal for truth instead of get fed wishful thinking

To me management are now the boy who cried wolf

How many false hopes can one get fed before they turn the other way

Some holders unfortuantely are still acting like the jabby jab cult...jab me again Nige, I know it's uselss and detrimental to my health but serve it up to me anyway

A small reminder of just a couple of things we've been told(most even in official market ann's) v's the rreality:

-cath cash expidited....9 months later we all know thats absolute bs
    -ML immininent....a year later that's proven to be frogshit
    -ML for entire area....not only no ML, and not only is the ML not for the entire area, but a company a main man has shares in is raping us of CDL for zilcho
    -Zijin's claim are nothing...nek minnit theyve filed for arbitration
    -Dathomirs claims arent worth a market announcement..nek minnit they've pumped through a verdict in a kanagroo court
    -production 2023....more like half the tenement gone in 2023 and we may still not even have started production
    -lead items?....ahhh huh
    -just gotta pay surface rights and we'll be building the mine......7 months later, a crook running CAMI whos on Congs/Zijins payroll proves to have more power than the president himself

Stop believeing the bs ffs, Im not saying management are openly being misleading but at best they've thus far proven to so far off the bloody mark its not funny...so how abt instead of the stockholm syndrome, ppl show management (whove gifted themselves millions and millions of free shares) that this is totally unacceptable and they need to do alot more than they're doing....in hindsight we all now know the free shares were NOT based on performance, but heresay fluff that has not come to pass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.