AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It does in fact matter imo and there needs to be more...

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    It does in fact matter imo and there needs to be more explanation on what Nigel will do with these AJN shares and Options as he is a substantial holder of AJN with about 10% of the company.

If …. And I stress if…..AJN are successful in stealing the north of the PE 13359, being the majority of CDL with an exploration target of 400-600 million tonnes at 1.7% ….and likely larger than that….then two things happen:

1. AVZ and it’s shareholders lose about 50% of its potential value. So Nigel owns about 1.5% of AVZ, if AVZ lose half of PE 13359, then his value of 13359 will reduce to 0.75% of AVZ’s current value. It means my value of AVZ holding in 13359 will also be half of what it potentially could have been…..as will every other shareholders value.

2. AJN and it’s shareholders will gain the 50% of 13359 that AVZ has lost. On the basis Congo Ressources will own 60% of AJN, then AJN shareholders will own 40% of the illegally acquired 50% of 13359. So doing some back of the fag packet numbers, Nigel’s ownership of the northern section under his AJN shareholding becomes 10% x 40 = 4%. Therefore Nigel’s beneficial interest in the total of 13359 becomes 0.75% + 4% = 4.75%.

So….via Nigel’s holding in AJN,if they are successful in stealing the northern CDL section, his beneficial interest in PE 13359 goes from currently 1.5% under AVZ control……to 4.75% under control of AVZ in the south and AJN in the north…..an increase of over 300% in ownership ofE13359. Meanwhile my beneficial interest and every other AVZ shareholder has reduced by 50% in 13359.

Now whilst I believe Nigel is fighting tooth and nail for AVZ, his holding in AJN is an absolute conflict of interest for AVZ shareholders.

So Nigel needs to dispose of his AJN shareholding in whatever manner asap. I think he also needs to publicly sever ties with Klaus, Peter Huljich and Mark Gasson with whom he shares relationships in other DRC companies and who also all apparently share links with Simon Cong in AJN and ANL.

I support Nigel but he needs to get his house in order and quickly imo.

All imo of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.