AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

At this stage, nothing is good news apart from issuing...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    At this stage, nothing is good news apart from issuing ML.

Similarly, nothing is bad news apart from Dathcom got kicked out of PR13359.

With ML, AVZ SP is sky high and without ML, AVZ SP = $0.00

Don't worry about Zijin, AJN, CATL, Dathomir, or drilling results. One and the only thing matters is the ML.

To be honest, I don't see AVZ having any cards in hand that can support us in negotiating with DRC or any major players in this game. Maybe 'First in first serve'? or CATL? or Oz government? Neither looks strong to me.

##Some of my feelings##

What is funny is that someone keeps saying, 'DRC would never get any foreign investment if AVZ doesn't get the ML' which is bs. As long as DRC has all the critical minerals, loads of companies would go there. That means that all minerals are labeled with a price. After having good drilling results, just pay what the government says and they are all yours. Easy, no need to go through all inspections\regulations and shit. I mean, if DRC tells us now that they would immediately issue ML to AVZ if we pay 50m~100m, are we gonna argue it or pay it? As one of the weak players here, I would rather pay it.

Also, the US and other countries won't just sit and let the Chinese dominate the upstream of manufacturing.

What can be considered good news is, one month ago someone was willing to pay 60c through broker to buy AVZ shares and I think a recent post says it is now 78c. Hope it indicates that the ML is not far away.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I am trying to express myself after being suspended for so long and feeling really frustrated. Sorry if disturbed you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.