AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ roadshow, page-369

1. 1,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Now you bring up a very good point, ''tenements''

Could I be so rude to make a suggestion for those who are attending the next three remaining road shows & AGM this year.
    From what I have experienced in pass presentations from meet and greet presentations and AGM's of various companies is generally open statement from chairperson then treasurer report then ceo.
    Not always that format, one person is very common.
    More than likely there will be a presentation, in that presentation usually pretty colour slides.
    If someone could ask while the speaker is still holding stage at question time, (not later at snack time).
    Have the speaker explain and with aid from slide(s) projected to wall, with the aid of pointer or laser dot or rule or close finger point.
    Questions along these lines.
    Q1 Show what is ours PE PR numbers etc, show current border/ boundary/ peg lines,
    all sides etc
    all dates ie application, expiry, length of time, and possibly more.
    What are those conditions of lease(s) ie exploration, mining, limit to mining ie gold, copper, lith, tin etc what other condition(s) attached to leases etc.

Q2 ALSO most important IMHO
    Who(company names) are on ALL our borders/boundaries/peg lines/ survey mark. (that also includes corners)etc
    And as above Q1 apply the same for questioning and/or more questions.
    Maybe they could also supply trusted DRC gov websites where info of this nature could be obtained for future reference.
    If they have no slides currently with them, they could possibly use the
    DRC Mining Cadastre Portal web site as a rough guide.(I'm sure internet will be available)
    I don't know if the info on that site is to be trusted, but again that could be another question.
    These are only just a few questions that could be asked and answered. I'm sure there are plenty more.
    Looks like a big night coming up.
    Snack time maybe delayed somewhat, maybe better to get tucker before meeting.

Thank you all for you time and consideration in this matter.

IMHO

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.