AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Am I wrong in saying that you had plenty of opportunities to...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Am I wrong in saying that you had plenty of opportunities to sell and make a profit??
    If you have been invested in AVZ for 5 years you bought in prior to exploration result in Manono, since then the company has gone from locating the biggest hard rock lithium deposit in the world (which is still growing) into being only a couple of steps away from becoming one of the largest lithium producers on the planet admist a global shortage with sky rocketing lithium pricing.

They have also signed an offtake with the largest EV battery manufacturer in the world, mine-site pre works have continued throughout the suspension as well as drilling to prove up further resources with even higher grades.
    Do you read company announcements?

You seem triggered by the truth that it was your decision to invest, and hold to the point you are at right now, with only yourself to blame.
    I assume you have no evidence to back your statement that the BOD have done nothing for the past 6 months?
    I dont claim to 'know it all' but I do take the emotion out of investing and stick to the facts.
    Farming aint mining John.
    Last edited by Stickyfingers01: 08/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.