AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ roadshow, page-593

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Just to clarify my sentiment, I am most definitely not happy with what is going on, however I am resigned to the fact that Nigel and the team are doing everything possible to get this mess sorted out and it would not be in my interest to add fuel to the fire by attacking the very people working hard to get me an ROI (and remember they have way more skin in the game than we do), nor attacking the people who hold sway over allowing it. If I thought I could get a better ROI (within acceptable ethical standards) with different leadership I would vote that way. Right now though, the last thing I (we) want is instability with our management.

I am not here to be a cheerleader for our management, the situation we are in is not good but for better or worse the only way forward is by obtaining the mining license that has been ministerially decreed to be awarded but as yet has not materialised.

One other thing though, amount of units held is not a guarantee on correlation of how well informed someone is, everyone should DYOR!!!

uhh… the DRC 100% are in control. It’s their land and their resources, they grant us a permit to explore and then ultimately exploit the resources, in exchange we pay taxes and receive profits… this is pretty much the equivalent of 1+1=2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.