AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Post in full:Morning All.I have gone through my notes and the...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    Post in full:

Morning All.

I have gone through my notes and the below is the best I can do to make any sense so please don’t shoot me.

Nigel spoke open and honest in my opinion and allowed some to speak during his presentation which is rare. Ben and Jan also spoke during question time and provided feedback.

Throughout the slides I was able to tick off some of the questions we had ready as they were explained throughout the course of the night and by others who asked at question time. Those who do attend the next RS's will understand when they attend if you know what I mean.

Key Points

75%

Nigel and the team are adamant that we hold 75% by law with no concerns whatsoever

ICC

• ICC set for April 2023. Whilst Zijin have pulled out of the %15 with the mines minister (re video) AVZ is waiting to receive this formally by way of letter from the Minister advising just that
    • Zijin are claiming to be a holder in AVZ and therefore have rights of which they are not.
    • Zijin have requested that the ICC case is kept private and not disclosed to the public. AVZ have argued with the arbitrator and it has been agreed that the findings will be made public (embarrassment for Zijin)
    • It was detailed and explanatory leaving me to have no question as to the bullshit and lies of Zijin
    • Upon review of evidence by ICC, it’s expected my left nut will remain intact
    ML

• The delay in ML has nothing to do with any court case, boatman report or $2 Tommy report.
    • All 3 favorable opinions have been signed with the wait being CAMI who is colluding with Simon Cong and 2 others. The head of CAMI will not be in the chair for much longer.
    • IGF report complete and sides with AVZ
    • No issue with surface rights. Approx $240-$280,000 per year
    • AVZ will not trade until the ML has been issued. A date was provided however to keep the Trolls on edge and guessing I will not be saying (I will put my pitchfork away until this date)
    • Marius Mihigo is on the AVZ books and has been instrumental in lobbying the Gov. A meeting with the President was to occur today to provide the President and update. The President is not happy with his Mining Dept. It is clear the President is supportive of AVZ
    • Southern section is where the good powder is. Not fussed about northern section.
    4th May (the force is strong)

AVZ was made aware of 3rd party interference 4th May and subsequently reported this to the ASX and SH. The interference is Zijin/Simon Cong/CAMI

AVZ Announcements

These have been bland for a reason. So as not to give anything to those who are interfering as above.

CATH

• Our relationship is extremely strong with them. Whilst it shows they will have 24% in the graphs they are not interested in that; they want product only and there is a possibility that the CATH % could drop to 9%
    • CATH have written letters to the President and Mines showing full support of AVZ
    • CATH are not going anywhere
    Boatman

My take is that AVZ are going to go after them in a big way. So, burn baby burn! $2 Tommy, not interested in

T.O

If a T.O is presented and if the board thinks its worthy then it would be put forward to holders. Nothing has been worthy.

USA/Europe

Yes, sniffing around so once the ML is issued expect large investments

If I can think of anymore or decipher my notes I will add.

Have a good day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.